What could be nicer than enjoying nature in all its facets on a cross-country ski trail through Grächen’s fairy tale winter landscape? Aside from one short climb, the Hannigalp Trail is relatively flat and gives you plenty of time to admire the landscape.
- Type Cross-Country Skiing
- Difficulty easy
- Duration 0:31 h
- Distance 2,1 km
- Ascent 28 m
- Descent 24 m
- Lowest point 2092 m
- Highest point 2116 m
- good cross-country skiing equipment
- clothing suitable for the weather: always carry a waterproof jacket
- hat or cap
Use of the trails and the information on this website is at skiers’ own risk. Valais/Wallis Promotion accepts no liability for the accuracy and completeness of information on this website.
- Use marked trails only, and observe all signposting – for your own safety, to safeguard grazing animals and to avoid disturbing wildlife.
- Please be considerate to other trail users, and to the plants and animals. Do not leave any waste in nature, take with you waste from others.
- Take extra care protecting yourself from the sun at altitude. UV radiation can be exceptionally strong, even in cloudy weather.
- Weather conditions can change quickly in the mountains, without warning. Appropriate clothing is therefore essential.